SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 26 November 2014

My Christmas Wish-list...


Hello Lovelies,
I can't believe it is nearly December! Is it me or has this year just flown by? I love this time of year and as Christmas is fast approaching, I have started browsing the net at all the luscious gifts! Today, I thought I would share with you my Christmas Wish-list :)

1. Ted Baker small patent crystal purse £79  Ted baker is one of my favourite shops, and at Christmas they never disappoint. I love everything about this brand, especially their accessories. Every time I go in store I am always drawn towards their purses and leave the shop lusting for one. This black patent purse especially caught my eye. I love the simplicity of this purse and you can never go wrong with the colour black! Although I do think that the price is a bit steep, personally I think it's totally worth the plunge as I can see it lasting a long time!

2. Topshop leather buckled ankle boots £80  I have longed for these Topshop boots since they came out in store and would be one happy girl if I received a pair from santa. These boots are perfect for everyday as the heel isn't too high and I think they just add the final touches to an outfit. The gold detailing is on point, adding a bit of glam without looking too much and the leather is stunning quality.

3. Next penguin pyjamas set £16  Can we all just take a second to appreciate how adorable these are. I absolutely love penguins and could live in pyjamas all day so the two put together are perfect in my eyes. The pyjamas are a t-shirt and pants set and the pants even have tiny penguins on! So cute. Having previously received Next pyjamas as a gift I can say the quality is beautiful and they are super comfy!

4. Cloud Nine Original Iron £129.95  I have always been a GHD girl but as my brother is a hairdresser he recently introduced me to the Cloud Nine brand. My hair is naturally curly so a good pair of straighteners is key to tame my frizziness down. When Simon used these on my hair I couldn't believe the difference to my GHD's. My hair was so soft and straight and tamed my curly locks all day!

5. Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette £38  After reading so many good reviews of the Charlotte Tilbury products I am eager to try her makeup range. Theres so many products I want to try but The Dolce Vita palette stands out to me as I tend to use bronze colours in my day to day makeup routine and the colours are just beautiful. I do think that it is slightly expensive but I can see the quality being amazing so I think it's totally worth it.

6. Next Vanilla Cupcake Set £10 (In Store)  Unfortunately I can't find this online but I have seen this set in a few Next stores so I hope it's still available. I think this cupcake set is so cool and being a baking lover, I would love this! The set includes super cute cupcake cases, a whisk and spatula, cupcake vanilla mix and sprinkles! Everything you need to make a perfect batch of yumminess.

What's in your Christmas Wish-list?

Lizzie x




Post a Comment